1. Besides work, what takes up the biggest portion of your day? 2. If you could do anything as a career, what would it be? 3. Do you feel too much emphasis is placed on having a career? 4. If you have a college/university degree, are you working in your field? 5. What would be the most boring job to have and why? 1. It would either be cooking or taking care of the cats. That's pretty much my world these days, not that I begrudge either. 2. Hmm, now being retired, it's hard to think of going back to work on a regular basis. I did love my work in the theatre and would probably go back to that. given the chance. 3. I think there's too much emphasis placed on have a college education in order to have a career. There's nothing wrong with tech schools. I'd much rather work with my hands than behind a desk. I think that people should be able to have some life balance as opposed to working 24/7 because that's been drilled into them that it's the only way they have value. 4. I was up until three years ago. 5. Holding a road construction sign, or even working on road construction. I mean there's not much excitement there, despite the money. It seems like it's a sort of hurry up and wait job.