Jenny continues to do well on her meds and beginning to wonder if the doc was right. She seems to track things just fine. Tina went in this week for her first check up and she wasn't happy about it. They tested her for feline leukemia (happily negative) and de-wormed her. they sent her home with some flea meds that I'm not sure are really working. I will give her a bath tomorrow if I'm not noticing some improvement. She's growing by leaps and bound now. Granted Jenny isn't a big cat, this is pretty remarkable to me at only 10 weeks old. We went up to the Foothills for the 4th and it was very quiet. Most places close down on Monday and Tuesday, then add in the holiday and there were some pretty slim pickings as far as restaurants went. We ended up eating Teresa's both nights just because it was open (and the food rocks). We had a picnic at our favorite winery and it was so lovely. We were the only ones there, so it was just us and nature. Last night we helped Joan celebrate her 89th birthday. Jeff outdid himself and made rack of lamb. Joan was over the moon. We sat and talked for four hours. I'm dragging this morning, but TBG, having gotten four more hours of sleep than me, is off to the Farmers Market. Our weather has been lovely and cool (mid 80's), but the heat up is starting. I knew it couldn't last forever, but it was sure great while it was here. By Friday, we will be 107F. Le sigh...