These questions were written by Dreamwidth user Sabcatt. 1. What scent is your shampoo? 2. What’s something interesting that you’ve carried on your shoulders or back? 3. What’s your favorite dance step or move? 4. Who do you spend the most time with? 5. Is there anything in your daily life that you need to stand on tiptoe or get a stool to reach? 1 Really depends upon what’s on sale. I prefer fruit scents, though. Right now, it’s strawberry. 2. The kitten. She’s a back rider. 3. Don’t have one. My dancing days are behind me. Now I just sort of shift back and forth. 4. My husband. We are both retired and tend to spend most of our time together and that suits me just fine. 5. I’m 5’ 1” – I have to stand on tiptoes to take stuff off the bottom shelf of the cupboards anymore. Sigh… thankfully, TBG is 6’4” so he can reach anything I need.